2nd November 2020 UPDATE
I am pleased to announce that I am allowed to continue to work through the lockdown. My hours and availability may vary from my published times, so please contact me for appointments. Please either call me on 07973286667 or contact me using the form below.
At Osteo Ltd the health and safety of our patients and staff is the most important thing to us. We continue to follow all recommended Government precautions to aide in preventing any exposure to COVID-19 to our staff or patients as well as updating our procedures in line with advice from our governing body.
We have brought in enhanced and new measures to try and keep everyone as safe as possible
- All staff that exhibit Covid-19 symptoms or other flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
- We are vigorously sanitising all areas constantly throughout the day.
- All staff will continue to sanitise equipment after each patient use.
- Staff are to sanitise/wash their hands before and after each patient interaction.
- Furniture has been re-arranged to allow at least 2 metres between each patient.
- Patients are asked to sanitise their hands on entry to the clinic.
- Those accompanying patients are asked to wait outside the clinic.
- We have staggered appointments and reduced staff levels to the minimum to reduce the risk of infection.
We are obliged to make all patients aware that there is a risk of infection from COVID-19 if attending the clinic as there would be with any social contact at this time. You should weight this risk against the benefits of attending the clinic for treatment.
In the mean time, we ask the following of all our patients:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, a fever or a new persistent cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as loss of taste or smell, please do not come to the clinic.
- If you have been in contact with anyone that has been confirmed to have COVID-19 or you suspect have it please do not come to the clinic.
- If you are self-isolating please do not attend the clinic.
The best practices you can do as an individual to prevent exposure is to:
- Avoid contact with people that are unwell.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
We will continue to follow all prevention recommendations and provide updates to our patients as new information arises.
We are confident, and you should be, too, that we are following the best practices for the prevention of exposure or spread of the flu or COVID-19.